Featured Post

A Dedication.

  These words are for the artists and dreamers  Who want a slippery God, Not the stone one nailed permanently to a cross In old buildings, t...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

re freaking diculous.

So, I was once a huge fan of grey's anatomy. I will admit it: it was one of my favorite shows. But what the heck has happened? Did the writers just tired of thinking of interesting medical cases, and think, "to heck with it, lets see how dumb we can make this show and keep it on the air?" It's bad. It's so so bad.

And do I still watch it? Yes. I do. I'm part of the problem, one of the many foolish viewers who keeps watching and keeps the show on the air. I alternate between laughing at it, and being rather horrified at its absurdity. Either way, its entertaining. It's like watching a train wreck. I just can't look away.

Here is a scene, where the dead man, Denny, explains to his living girlfriend, Izzie that he is real. Stupid? well, yeah. Funny? most definitely.



1 comment:

Zach said...

Thank you for saying this! I have also continued watching, even with all the complaining I've done. I almost need to see that it really is getting worse each week! It seems like I haven't seen you forever, hopefully I'll see you next week!

Grace & Peace,
Zach