Featured Post

A Dedication.

  These words are for the artists and dreamers  Who want a slippery God, Not the stone one nailed permanently to a cross In old buildings, t...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

rest in peace albus dumbledore.

I just finished the 6th book in the Harry Potter series and am about to start the 7th and final book. I know I jumped on the bandwagon much later than I should have, but since starting the first book back in July, I (like so many others) have been swept away in the magic of this great story. I feel like I know these characters, and I am both sad and excited to join them in the last part of their journey.

And unsurprisingly, I cried as I finished the sixth book. Albus Dumbledore, you will live on in our hearts :)

"There is nothing to be feared from a dead body, any more than there is anything to be feared from the darkness... It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."-Albus Dumbledore, in memoriam

No comments: