Featured Post

A Dedication.

  These words are for the artists and dreamers  Who want a slippery God, Not the stone one nailed permanently to a cross In old buildings, t...

Monday, December 1, 2008

the mittens of the future.

Like many other people out there, I have an iphone. And I love it... I use it all the time for checking e-mail, listening to music, figuring out where I am going (seriously, google maps is my life line), and, of course, texts and phone calls.

But its getting colder outside, and my fingers need the toasty warmth and comfort of a great pair of gloves. The unfortunate thing is that the touch pad on my phone won't respond to a gloved finger.... well, some wonderful people have already thought of a solution to this problem. Check out these mittens of the future.

If I was Oprah, I would definitely put these on my "favorite things" list this year.

peace, love and techno-mittens,

-katie

No comments: